Saturday, March 29, 2008

SILVIA IS OFFICALLY GONE FROM THE UFC

Tim Sylvia Comments On UFC Departure
Posted by Dustin James on 03.29.2008

And look at who he challenges......

Tim Sylvia appearead on "Inside MMA" on HDnet last night and made the following comments:

On his decision to leave the UFC:

"I've pretty much come to a crossroads in my career, and there's a lot of big things happening in the MMA world, and especially outside of the UFC."

On signing with Adrenaline MMA:

"Adrenaline is a new promotion, but it allows fighters to fight for other organizations -- that's huge. I've got three to four years left and want to fight as much as possible, so this is the perfect choice for me at this time."

On where and who he would like to fight next:

"Japan's starting to get some big shows going again, and Affliction show is going to be happening, so I'm looking to fight in all of them. Be real active, fight five or six times a year. And there's a guy out there named Fedor [Emelianenko], who I'd like to fight. And I think the only way that's going to happen is by me leaving the UFC."
Post a Comment