Wednesday, January 09, 2008

PERSONALLY I QUIT READING "BOOKS" WHEN I WAS ENTRAPPED BY THE INTERNET....


Former Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight titleholder Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell's book, “ICEMAN: My Fighting Life” hits bookstores Jan. 29.

"I've been working on it for a while, since back in May (2007)," said Liddell. "It comes out at the end of the month."

"They came to me and talked about it and I got someone to help me write it," he told MMAWeekly. "It talks a lot about different stuff. It's the story of my life. It covers my whole life."

The 320-page book, co-authored by Liddell and Chad Millman, chronicles the life of the 38-year-old fighter from childhood through mixed martial arts super stardom with "never before seen" photos.

Liddell's not the only former champion to author his life's story. Former UFC welterweight champion Matt Hughes recently published “Made in America: The Most Dominant Champion in UFC History.” Former UFC light heavyweight champion, Tito Ortiz' book, “This Is Gonna Hurt: The Life of a UFC Champion” is expected to be released in the coming months.

No comments: