Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MILETICH MAY NOT BE DONE YET .......


Pat Miletich coaches at a past IFL event. Photo courtesy of IFL.
The trend where athletes call it a career once they get close to the age of 40 is slowly but surely coming to an end.

Now 38, Pat Miletich tells Steve Sievert of The Houston Chronicle that he might not be done just yet.

“I’ve had some offers to fight,” he said. “I’m considering it. I think a rematch with Renzo Gracie would be great, or a fight with Frank Shamrock. Frank’s somebody I’d thoroughly enjoy fighting.”

While I don’t think Miletich would fare very well in a fight against Shamrock, a rematch with Gracie would definitely be interesting, especially since he was doing well until he got caught in a guillotine choke only three and a half minutes into their fight in 2006.

No comments: