Tuesday, August 01, 2006

JULY 20th Fight Report


Blogger is very troublesome at times, somtimes I can load the pics and other times I just cant log in. We are making a different website soon thats easier to use , maybe even a myspace account , we have claimed on all ready just to be ready for anything .We will let you know on here and Amsterdams main website of any changes up and coming.
Why is thyis report so late ...because I couldnt log in and then when I posted it last week I forgot to publish ( save ) the report, CRAP! now I'm doing it all over again !!Sorry for the delays.

TREVOR PRICE def ZACK DAVIS
JOHN BROWN def DOUG SHELLY
WILLI DALE def BRADY WAKELAND
DUSTIN JOHNSON def ZACK BLASCZCYK
ANDREW RANDONE def ERIC JOHNSTON
JUSTIN HANNABARGER def TORY BOGGUSS
There was a DRAW in a submission grappling match between GREG LALLY and ERIC GORGE (not pictured)
GOERGE REYNOLDS def CASEY TODD
RYAN ANTLE def RYAN STONER
BRYON GROTHUS def CHAD SMITH

No comments: