Tuesday, February 28, 2006

GOING "DOWN UNDER" IN IOWA !



Well, what a GREAT weekend ! We have had feature attractions in the past , but this was all before the "blog" days so I will start with our latest attraction~ " SUZIE MALONE", I have to say she was one of the most down to earth , personable faetures I have met to date , she's referred to as the Aussie Bombshell, and that is an acceptable title for sure. Her demands were more like requests and she was very appreciative of any and all efforts made to accomodate her,I should know ,I was one of the guys lucky enough to be there to help her with any needs or requests she had. She was a delight to work with and I'm very glad we had her here, she made us a very good and profitable weekend, she was good to the staff ( gave us nice tips too! ) and was very involved in making the crowd feel like a part of the show, not just people who came to throw the cash down, everybody got their moneys worth to say the least. Thank you SUZIE MALONE and come back to see us anytime you like, working or not!

No comments: